Friday, February 6, 2009

8 Week Sweetness! and Two-year old Tantrums

Time flies! Chambers is 8 weeks already. He has changed so much that it is hard to believe it has only been 8 weeks. On the other hand I feel as if he just got here.

At 5 1/2 weeks he was 11 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches long. We go back on February 13th for his 2-month check-up and some shots. 

Chambers is sleeping very well. Most nights we were putting him down at 9pm or 9:30p and he would sleep until 4am or 5am. Then he was back to sleep after he ate. Last night though I thought I'd try putting him down earlier b/c he seemed to be tired. So I fed him at 8pm and put him down about 8:20pm and he slept until 5am! I was shocked and actually worried! It was nice for me though - I am having trouble falling asleep so early these days.

Moseley is growing very fast as well. He has an extensive vocabulary and will spout out these hilarious monologues. When he gets mad he throws whatever toy is in his hand and he then gets in trouble and I put him in Time Out. 

Yesterday he started talking to himself and this is what he said while wagging his finger:
"Do Not Throw Your Toyth Mose-ee. Not Nice. That's Uddy (Ugly). Time Out. Two Minutes. Yes Ma'am? Do You Hear Me?" 

I laughed so hard at his perfect rendition of my wrath. Good thing I have a little parrot to keep me in check! 



Photobucket

1 comment:

The Dettling's said...

Ok, I'm totally jealous of you and your sleeping baby! And cracking up at Moseley's babble! I'm sure James has got to be repeating me every day, even if we can't understand him yet! :)