Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

We went to the beach with the Engwall's for the fourth. I love Perdido. Lillian, AL and Josephine, AL are my two favorite towns in the whole world!!

We ate too well (I jumped on the scale when I got home to make sure I hadn't gained any weight!). Lots of fresh seafood and delicious tomatoes and corn.

Moseley was a fish. He loved the water and just kept running into the bay. We would get him dry and dressed and he would take off into the water. I am so glad he likes the water as much as I do!

The best part was the company. Lee and Lee were there as were Caroline and Steven. Harriet joined us on Friday afternoon too. Lee-lee, Harriet and Caroline are going to make the best momma's one day. Moseley was spoiled and had so much fun with them. Kevin and I got a nice break too! Of course, Wyatt and Georgia are always a blast to hang out with.

Hopefully I will have some pictures soon!!

Photobucket

No comments: