Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Strappin' Heat

So, I am about 20 weeks now and adding to my list of "grandma-like qualities" (I do love Murder, She Wrote). I have back pain. So, I have been told to get a maternity belt (see pic below). I ignored this advice from my PT this first go-round and paid for it the last month of pregnancy. This time, it has started early and I have the added bonus of carting Moseley around so I decided to cave.

So, If I look weird in my clothes, due to the large elastic belt strapped around my waist, just don't comment. I still look cute on the outside, just with some mechanical adjustments underneath :)



















Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that you? M.

Jessica said...

Nope, not even close :)

Unknown said...

Do you remember Jennifer in our water aerobics class? She wore one and loved it. Good for you, do what you can to make yourself feel better, forget what everyone thinks!