Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I need some help...

As you know, we are expecting baby#2. I LOVE my little Kate Spade diaper bag. I have loved it for 20 months now and it is just small enough not to get too burdened by a large diaper bag. Now, however, I need a larger diaper bag. I will need 2 sizes of diapers, more wipes... basically,more stuff.

So, if you are a savvy shopper and/or have 2 children please give me some advice/suggestions on a diaper bag ;) This sounds like a silly request but I haven't been able to find one I love. Thanks!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

I do not have a specific suggestion, although the larger Kate Spade would be nice- you deserve it, right? You can try to win a JuJuBe bag at jujube.com by answering kid related questions once a week. I tried but never won one but I have a friend who did so you might want to check it out. You get to pick out the size, style, fabric, etc.

Michelle Touchton said...

I'm not a very lucky person, so if you aren't either go to www.coolmompicks.com. I love this website. It is moms who review and recommend just about everything you can imagine. They also try and stick to organic, bpa free, or products made in the usa. They will definitely have links to websites that sell diaper bags, and they usually have a code for a discount!

NOLA said...

Well, you could always go with a North Face or Kelty day pack. Then again, what do I know. I'll keep my eyes open down here in NOLA.

Bradley