Monday, June 30, 2008

Our house is a very very very fine house.

Or so we think! We are excited to be in what I hope is our FINAL home (no more moving for me!). We will most likely be in by the end of August. It is my dream home and I just hope Kevin, Moseley, and Sweet Pea love it as much as I know I will. Here are some pictures of the house in order of my favorite features...

The kitchen. It has countertop space, breakfast bar, and a disposal!!
The Garage. I have 1 child and 1 on the way... no more unloading in the rain!! Did I mention storage space?

The upstairs playroom. It's will be essential for sharing toys!


Photobucket

1 comment:

The White Family said...

Your house looks beautiful! Ahhh...the joy of a NEW house! I love our house, but I can't wait to one day have a BRAND NEW house without the fixer up issues of an older home! I hope to see you soon!