Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gosh, I just couldn't get anyone to go in...

Many times my momma and I will have the same wedding/baby shower to attend, friends birthday to celebrate, etc. So, depending on who is closer to technology (yay for web shopping) or a certain store, that person gets to buy the present and be in charge of sending it.

So, there's a joke that my momma and I have where I will ask her to send something from the jewelry store to the bride and groom on my behalf while she is already there and she will pretend to only include her calling card - citing that "no one else wanted to chip in for the gift."

Yesterday, I got a gorgeous arrangement of flowers from my sweet momma. The card read "I couldn't get anyone else to go in with me... Love, Momma" I was laughing so hard I cried. Then I cried b/c I love them. We are living in chaos for the next 29 days and that bouquet brought some order to the situation! Here's a picture of the happy arrangement.




















Photobucket

No comments: