Sunday, July 20, 2008

Diaper Bag Dilemma, finale

I think I may have solved my problem. See, I really really didn't want anything that looked like a diaper bag. Who am I kidding? I will have 2 children to tote around - kind of hard not to notice that! What I don't want people to notice is that my children are annoying/upset/crying. So, my solution is get a diaper bag big enough to carry toys and snacks for Moseley, a pumped bottle for Sweet Pea, and diapers and wipes for both. That way hopefully people will be more surprised by how sweet my angels are than what a huge diaper bag I have. Of course, I will still have my small Kate Spade for when it's just me and Sweet Pea.

Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe Diaper Bag - built for two!

























Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess-I have the Skip Hop city bag and really love it so far. Best feature-a small purse that detaches if you need to run out sans baby. Not sure if that helps, but I've used it a lot over the past 4 months and it still looks great.

Libba said...

I like the second one!