Sunday, July 20, 2008

The thing about roaches

So I go into the kitchen tonight (I know I should be thankful I have a roof over my head but I hate this place) and there is this monster roach. So I scream and yell at Kevin to come in there and kill it. This is how the conversation went once he came in...

K - Where's a shoe?
J - What shoe?
K - [grabbing a few paper towels] I'll just squish it...
J - Sick, Kevin! I think you're my hero but I'm going to throw up!!
K - [*squishing with bare hands and only a few paper towels*]
J - Kevin, what do you call it when you want to vomit on your hero?
K - Marriage, I think...

So there you have it. Marriage is when you want to vomit on your hero ;)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

I'd say that about sums it up! A classic quote.

Sarah Snow said...

I love it!! so funny. We make Bruno get the bugs- he loves them. I take the frogs and spiders, Jason handles what Bruno can't catch or doesn't think is tasty (which is a decent amount). : )

Jessica said...

Wow, you have a menagerie of critters in your abode Sarah!! Note to self for when we visit!

Anonymous said...

Do you need to borrow my 15Lb cat? He moves kind of slow, but he will eventually capture the thing!