Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twi-hard for Kevin

Kevin has been working so hard lately. He has had a bunch to do at work and this other huge side project as well (taking the Leed AP test). Well, yesterday morning as he was headed to the UAB Library (I know, on Saturday!) he sent me an email from his car with this picture...



My very own copy of Twilight. I was so excited! Luckily the boys and I were going to take him lunch and go eat/play in the park so I could nab my new movie. 

Then... Kevin made it home about 5:30p WITH FLOWERS. They are so pretty, I love them. 


Then... he cooked dinner for me! The Spaghetti was wonderful and even more so was not having to make it!

After dinner we cuddled on the couch to watch Twilight since Kevin hadn't seen it yet. He has read the first 2 books though and enjoyed them. When I asked him how he liked the movie, he said, "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

He wins the Sweetest Husband Ever award! You are one lucky girl :)