Thursday, March 12, 2009

More clothes

These are outfits 3 and 4. Outfit 5 is made but we wore it to a birthday party so it's dirty. Outfit 6 is cut but not pieced. Both outfits 5 and 6 are matching brother outfits for Moseley and Chambers. I will post them later.

This shirt is a true red (it looks kid of pink in this pic) with a cow applique. The cow's handkerchief around his neck matches the plaid of the shorts.


This is a white shirt with a monkey applique and monkey pants. It is a tad cooler today so Moseley will wear this to school today :)



Photobucket

3 comments:

The White Family said...

I'm so impressed! I really like the shorts and shirts outfits...still cute, but still boy-like!

Jill said...

So cute!! I am wondering how in the world you find time to sew with a baby and a toddler! I can hardly get in a shower and I just have 1!!!

Kim Wood said...

I think we're almost ready for "Dressed By Jess"! M.