Monday, March 9, 2009

Icy, Hot

Last Sunday it snowed in Birmingham. A lot. It was so gorgeous to see (out the window). I had been sick so Chambers and I stayed indoors but Kevin took Moseley out a few times. We definitely did NOT have proper gear for Moseley and he knew it.  We got him into this huge old coat of Bancrofts, rolled up the sleeves and slapped on a hat and mittens. After about 15 minutes or so, Moseley was THROUGH. He was cold, wet and mad that the snow was sticking to his shoes. He kept wagging his finger at the snow clumps clinging to his feet saying, "No, MY shoes!" I have posted some pictures below.

Today, it was warm, sunny and just perfect! We had the best weekend. Friday, Kevin got home about 5p and we all took a very long walk around the neighborhood. Stancy (Nancy and Staples) came to see us this weekend and we had so much fun. Nonna and Pop were sweet enough to come visit, too and watched the boys most of Saturday while we ran around town having fun.  We had a birthday party Saturday in Crestline park. The four of us took Moseley and I think he enjoyed all of the attention. I got a little sun on my face which was awesome! Then, Nancy and I wet up to the RB Nail Spa and got pedicures. That evening, Kevin and I went to Ocean for dinner and the Rotoract Annual Gala at Ted's Garage. It was too much fun. We didn't get home until after midnight... which is so late for me! Stancy went to Will's 30th Surprise Birthday party at Sol y Luna and had fun, too. I really missed my boys, especially Chambers since I hadn't spent much time with him Saturday. Thank goodness for Medela and vehicle lighter adapters!!! Today we grilled out and played outside for the most part. Kevin and I both took naps but at staggered times :) Grandparents are the best!!!


Our home under 2+ inches of snow.


View of our Street


Moseley unsure of the snow


Get me outta here! 


Backyard toward alley


Backyard, toward front


Kevin's hair after he took his toboggan off. He couldn't find his hats so he actually wore one of mine..  an AUBURN hat!!

Photobucket

No comments: