Friday, November 14, 2008

What has to happen...

...before I have this baby!


1) Travel to Atlanta to a friends wedding (and to see the Tuck's, yea!)

2) Travel to Columbia, SC to see my super-awesome brother, Staples, get inducted into the SC bar. (Btw, if anyone knows a cute place to eat lunch in Columbia, let me know)

3) Host a 2 year old's birthday party, at the Garrison abode. I can't believe my baby is almost TWO!

4) Host Thanksgiving supper (this will be my first time, and luckily I have lots of help!) and say many prayers of thanks for all that I am grateful for.

5) Order/buy all of our Christmas gifts.

6) Wrap all of our Christmas gifts.

7) Buy a Christmas tree and decorate it (I just know Kevin will help me!). Where is the best place in Birmingham to get trees? I want a pretty one that will last at least a month but don't want to spend too terribly much.

8) Decorate the rest of the house for Christmas. Did I mention that the Christmas spirit hits me big time after Halloween. I LOVE Christmas and everything that goes with it. Eggnog, hot chocolate, snowmen, wreaths and garlands, Christmas trees, twinkling lights, Christmas music, EVERYTHING!

Oh and all of this has to be done before December 11th b/c Sweet Pea will arrive in 4 weeks!!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Sounds like you're going to be busy!!

We get our tree from Old Baker's Farm in Harpersville. You get to cut it down yourself and everything! Very fun!

Michelle Touchton said...

I'm so excited for you that you only have 4 more weeks. I love the age that Hannah is now, but I have a little twinge of jealously that you will have a new baby in the house! You sure have your hands full!

Tabitha said...

Girl you better get crackin. Hope you can muster up all the energy you need for all of that.