Monday, November 10, 2008

This is the moment, this is the day...

...that Tabbi has her baby boy! She went in at 1am in labor and at 7:30a she was 8 1/2 cm dilated... So... if she hasn't had her baby by now, she soon will. Stay tuned!

p.s. the title of this post are lyrics from Jeckyll & Hyde, the Musical... I am sure you knew that though :)


UPDATE! Ian Malcolm Williams was born at 12:37p on Monday. He was 8 lbs, 2oz and 21 inches long. I couldn't update you blog readers at the time b/c I was visiting him!! I saw him at a mere 2 hours old - a record for any baby excet my nephew and my own baby boy. He is the cutest and sweetest little thing with long, long fingers and toes. Tabbi looked gorgeous - I couldn't believe he had just given birth!!





















Photobucket

1 comment:

Me on Metatrophin said...

We thought he'd have the long fingers and toes when we saw the ultrasound photo! He didn't have a hope to avoid those-- Have you ever seen Kirk's feet and hands? HA! I think Ian will be a tall one. He's 2 inches longer than Garrett was at birth, and Garrett was 9 days late. I think the tall genes went Kirk's way! Throw Tabby into the mix, and Ian may be a 6 footer for sure! I'm so excited. He is beautiful, and I can't wait to see him in person~! Tabby did a great job--she's a champion birther! I hope she feels as good as she looks... she'll be slim again in no time! They'll be home today! YEA!