Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let's pretend for a second...

It's Thanksgiving day today...

HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY MOSELEY!

We had the best day on Thanksgiving. It was a fabulous, food filled day with family. My daddy and Victoria came up with a honey baked ham and delicious corn casserole. Kevin's brother drove down from North Carolina and Kevin's parents came down from Decatur with a Turkey from Whitt's BBQ, dressing, gravy, and potatoes.

We have a ton to be thankful for, the most important to me and Kevin is, of course, Moseley! He turned TWO years old on Thanksgiving day. He thought the festivities were all about him and we didn't try to change his mind.

I can't believe my baby is 2! He is turning out to be a sweet little boy who loves a crowd as much as quiet time with his momma. I just hope that he is always as happy as he seems now and that he loves his new sibling as much as Kevin and I love our brothers.


Photobucket

No comments: