Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our not-so-lazy Saturday

We woke up this morning and went to Kevin's softball practice. His team, "The LongShots" is through his work. We had a lot of fun watching them play while Moseley yelled "DADA" across the field at him. Then, we grabbed lunch and met David at our apartment to meet his new lab named Diego. Diego is a two-year old big baby. I love him! He just walks alongside you and is soo sweet.

Moseley sitting at his little table eating a snack and drinking some Daddy Juice.








Then, my nose was really hurting b/c I get these staph infections in it whenever I have been sick. So, Kevin took me to the doctor. I had been using topical Bactroban and it wasn't helping. The doctor said I had a "fever blister" in my nose so he prescribed Valtrex. So, I went and had it filled. Then it hit me, this is the medicine they prescribe for Genital Herpes!!! You know, the commercial that says, "I have GH, but my boyfriend doesn't, and I'd like to keep it that way!" I was so embarrassed when I got home!!!

No comments: