Friday, March 21, 2008

Crazy B and the curse of the pants.

My nephew and Godson, Bancroft is one of the funniest guys I know. Throughout his life he has really just cracked me up with his antics. See this past summer's "Jellyfish Story."

Today, Bancroft really wanted to eat Thin Mints in the den and watch the Spongebob Movie. Ellen, his momma, really doesn't allow him to get chocolate everywhere. So, it's eat them in the kitchen or not at all.

After many failed attempts by B to sneak them out of the kitchen he walked in while we were being entertained by Moseley and as he was walking back out, I said, "Hey, B, weren't you wearing different pants earlier?" And as his momma looked up Bancroft had this "I am so guilty" smirk on his face. We then realized he was again trying to sneak the cookies into the Den and had caught him.

He looked straight down with fists raised and said "Curse you pants!" It was the funniest thing, we all died laughing!! Maybe you had to be there. Oh well I love the little guy.

No comments: