Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Childrens Music

All children's' music isn't nursery rhymes.

We do have the cheesy nursery rhyme CDs and there is definitely a place in Moseley's life for them. They are easy to learn and very repetitive. That is so great for learning language. Not so great for Momma's sanity.

So, we also have some other CDs of childrens music that Moseley (and Kevin and I) LOVE! Thank you so much to these bands that make good music I can stand listening to over and over. Now, if I could just get Will Kimbrough to make a children's CD I would be complete! I am sure Emma and Sadie would love it, too.

If you are starting your children's CD collection start with these...**
Brady Rymer - Everyday is a Birthday/Here Comes Brady Rymer
They Might Be Giants - Here Come The ABC's/Here Come The 123's
Dan Zanes and Friends - Catch That Train (all them really)
Laurie Berkner - Victor Vito
Debi Derryberry - What a Way to Play
Peter Himmelman - My Green Kite
Hot Peas 'N Butter - Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
Trout Fishing in America - My World/My Best Day
Milkshake - Bottle of Sunshine

**Having children is NOT a requirement to having these CDs!!

2 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Anna copied that Laurie Berkner CD for me...I LOVE IT! I have almost all the songs memorized.

"I'm a google head..."

BlessedMom said...

Anna copied that Laurie Berkner CD for me...I LOVE IT! I have almost all the songs memorized.

"I'm a google head..."