Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

This Fall will mark the 7 year anniversary of Kevin and I dating. Today, however marks the 3rd anniversary of our wonderful and perfect fairy-tale wedding. We are just as in love as ever and I think we probably have as much if not more fun together now. We have an excuse for being silly and juvenile... Moseley.

How are we celebrating? We are going to Little Rock, AR to be in a wedding. We treated ourselves to plane tickets (yay!) and will go out to a nice dinner tomorrow night in Little Rock, AR.

I love you sweetheart, you are my very best friend and I can't imagine my life without you.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary, you two. Hope you have a blast in Little Rock.

Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary, Jess! And congrats on baby #2. My next-door-neighbor is due December 21st!!! I actually know 2 others due right around the same time. Looks like the stork will be taking over for Santa this year!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea...7 years. Wow...that means I've known you for 10 years!