Monday, October 27, 2008

The results are in...

As you might remember from this post, I was looking for help on deciding on a jogging stroller. Well, I finally decided. A few months ago it was obvious to me we'd need a jogger with snack trays for both Moseley and new baby... so we bought a Bob Duallie Revolution Stroller! I know it wasn't one of the ones we'd mentioned but it ended up being the one that fit all of our needs. Of course, I will let you know when Sweet Pea gets here how much use it gets :)

As an added bonus I ended up getting a no sales tax and no shipping deal plus an extra 20% off! It's amazing how much money I save my sweet husband on a daily basis ;)


























Photobucket

2 comments:

The Regal Pup said...

Yay! I'm glad you went w/ the BOB. I have heard way too many horror stories from my customers about the other cheaper versions. Good choice!

Whitney said...

oooh! Congrats on the BOB AND the good deal! Where did you get it? Justin and I are going to buy one to stroll Baby Hardy around the 'hood.