Friday, October 3, 2008

Funny Story

Kevin and I hosted a baby shower for my good friend Tabbi a few weeks back. We all had so much fun and she got a ton of adorable stuff. It was great also to hang out with the other hosts...

During the shower Kevin was on "duty" in the backyard playing with Moseley on the swingset with the other children. Apparently, I forget the gibberish that comes out of my son's mouth. After a particularly long sentence of nothing-ness, a little boy looked at Kevin and asked, "does your family speak English?" Kevin said "Yes, does yours?" The little boy said, "Yes, but I can't understand a word that boy is saying" (while pointing at Mose). Then Kevin said "Neither can we!"


Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Blahahha I totally understand where that boy is coming from!

Jamie said...

That was probably the highlight of the weekend!!!!

Me on Metatrophin said...

Uhhhhh-Oh, I heard the culprit was MY SON!! SORRY, Jess! HA! I am kinda embarassed!

Jessica said...

Don't be - it was HILARIOUS!!! And so true!

The Pullen Family said...

I LOVE MOSELEY! That's too cute. He knows exactly what he is saying. I'm sure he thinks everyone else is silly because you can't understand him. :)

You can call his new language Mosese!

Tabitha said...

That was my absolute favorite story from the shower. Just wish I could have witnessed it myself!!