Saturday, October 4, 2008

Spread Eagle

Moseley started to not feel well Friday after school. I think he has a mild cold b/c he has barely eaten anything in 2 days plus he is congested. I even offered him junk food and he wouldn't eat it! The plus side is he still sleeps at night and this afternoon I got to hold him while he took a nap - too sweet.

So... from past posts you know what happens when Moseley is sick. He gets to watch Cars.

I took this pic yesterday afternoon while he was watching Cars. You can see I only partially got him undressed before he was completely distracted. Looks comfy, eh? You ought to try it (just don't send pictures).















Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

Speaking of Spread Eagle.....GO DORES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libba said...

He is so stinking cute! When's the birthday party?!