Monday, September 29, 2008

Part 3

Some of these pics are redundant b/c I told my fam I'd post pics of the pictures we have hung...

Living Room



















Living Room looking from front door (not sure why it's blurry)























Living Room looking towards front door
























Upstairs - playroom




















Upstairs - playroom (again, not sure why it's blurry)


















Upstairs - playroom


















Upstairs - Moseley's room



















Upstairs - Moseley's Bedroom

























Upstairs - Playroom
























Upstairs hall to Guestroom: those are framed Candyland board games from when my mom was little (top: 1950's) and when my aunt Ellen was little (bottom: 1960's)

























Upstairs - Playroom (cozy reading nook)
























Photobucket

4 comments:

The Dettling's said...

You weren't kidding...that's the biggest train table I've ever seen! Everything looks great! I'm sure you're glad to have things hung and feel more settled. My mom will be the same way, as far as help goes! :)

Jessica said...

It's more like an elevated Train Floor! We wouldn't be able to use it if we didn't have that heathrow playroom!!

Unknown said...

Let's see the Mary Elizabeth painting! Also, a photo of you in the spa tub (with bubbles!)would be entertaining! Love, M.

Jessica said...

hmm, no to your 2nd request but I will try and accommodate your 1st one :)