Friday, September 12, 2008

Bargains on the Bluff

This morning, I innocently took Moseley to school just like on any other Friday. But this Friday his school, Bluff Park UMC, was hosting their semi-annual consignment sale, Bargains on the Bluff. I do love a good bargain or as I like to call it "Beating the System." So this is what I got...

School and play clothes for Moseley when it gets colder.
- 4 John-johns, a pair of navy cords, red fleece vest and fire truck turtleneck. the duck john-john is reversible to light blue with clowns!!


















Um, more school/play clothes for Moseley when it gets colder.
- 2 John-johns, green cord pants, green cord overalls, cream sweater and snowflake turtleneck.


















Snugglies or Jammers as we call them.
- 2 pairs of brand new Nordstrom PJs and a pair of truck PJs.


















Christmas dressies.
- The Christmas Lights outfit is brand new with tags!


















Gear, a sling for the new baby (didn't forget SweetPea today!), red Keds for next summer, 4 Matchbox lights-n-sounds trucks for Moseley (obsessed with trucks), 2 pairs of tights (yes, my baby boy wears tights in the winter) and a double car protector for 2 car seats. We are looking into getting a "new" car soon and with two children in the back throwing food around this will come in handy. Plus it has organizer pockets!


















All of this for $180. When you read this, please don't be mad at me sweetie! I was just trying to save us money!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome! You know how I love a good consignment sale! Sadly, I am on shopping restriction right now :(

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh what'd you do to deserve that?

Kevin wasn't thrilled but Moseley needed some winter clothes. Now let's just hope this next baby is a boy!!!

Elisa M said...

I went a few years ago (they had adult stuff then, not sure about now) and got a Cashmere sweater for $5! And super fancy brand name stuff for hella cheap. I tell all of my new mom friends about it if they are in Bham. I guess I missed it this year. oh well

Jessica said...

It's tomorrow as well!! And they still have a ladies section but I am a little large around the middle these days...