Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Garrison Home

Well, Kevin and I are in heaven. Most importantly, Moseley LOVES it here. He loves having his own yard and a large playroom. Of course he'll have to share both come December but he doesn't realize that now. He also loves the awesome toddler-friendly playground. He can see it from his bedroom and likes to talk about the swings and slides. We went to the pool this morning and he wore himself slap out on the splash pad and in the baby pool!

Kevin and I cooked out (again) today on the patio and the weather was awesome. Now, all we need is for the fence guys to come out and install our fence.

Stay tuned for more pics of the backyard and outside.

Our home...


The resort-style pool


Photobucket

5 comments:

Libba said...

Jess, your house is SO stinking cute! I know that you're in heaven to have a real home for your family! Any time you want some company at that pool, give me a holler!

cherish.photography said...

beautiful!

Tabitha said...

Woohoo! You're home at last. Congratulations!! Love the house!!

Me on Metatrophin said...

Can't wait to see more pix!! It looks wonderful! See you soon!

Sarah Snow said...

Wow- that pool rocks. yea for the garrison clan getting to be in their nice new home! I hope to see some garrison's in my home in October if you can make it! We're still looking at making a trip in november to nashville-auburn. I'll let you know- bc then if you want to wait til we come- that's cool. : ) We're waiting around here- Mom's making me a pound cake... yummy. love and miss!