Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like... GAMEDAY!

Although I am an Auburn fan, today I will be rooting for ALABAMA!! They have a chance to go to the National Championship which is huge! I know Kevin, my devout UA fan hubby, would do the same for me (HA HA)!

Today the TV has been on football since we woke up. Typical gameday for us.


Cheese-in-motion!


I finally got him to just stand still instead of saying cheese. Notice the jersey Moseley is wearing - his 2nd birthday gift from his godparents. An official replica of John Parker Wilson's jersey. Especially fitting since we now live in Hoover, where JPW grew up.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Poor kid. Too bad he doesn't know better. :)

Jessica said...

Haha - I agree. He and Kevin get so into it though it's cute... just the bonding part - not the awful colors.

The Regal Pup said...

Hmmm....Jess, when I finally meet you (lol), I'm going to have a talk w/ you about this! Ha ha! From a Gator fan, GO GATORS!!!