Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ms. Moneysaver

So here's how my trip to CVS went...

I bought 3 packs of Huggies diapers for 8.99 each. That's 120 diapers for $26.97 with my Extra Care Card (ECC). But, I also had a coupon for $2 off $10 purchase that I got here. Plus, I was able to use 3 Huggies manufacturers coupons for $2, $1.50 and $1.50. So that's 120 diapers for $19.97. It comes out to about 17 cents per diaper - Amazing!! Plus, I got $5 in Extra Care Bucks (ECB) to use on whatever I want. I think I am going back tomorrow for more diapers!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i've been a moneysaver as well. here's a website my friend directed me to that you might like...

http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

Haha, that's how I find out about these things!! I love babycheapskate!