Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CVS trip #2

I went back to CVS this morning b/c they forgot to pack my Zantac in the bag yesterday. I used my mom's Extra Care Card and repeated my deal from yesterday (it's limited to 1 per household). So, in addition to the Extra Care Bucks, it also printed out a "get $5 off a $25 purchase." So I turned around and got 3 more packs of diapers, used $3 in manuf. coupons, $7 in Extra Care Bucks and the $5 off coupon. Geez, you should've seen my car full of diapers!!

Here's my total deal...

I got all of this for $94.21. Originally it would have been $158.21 so I saved $64!!
  • 40 Size 3 Huggies diapers
  • 210 Size 5 Huggies diapers (7 packs of 30)
  • 29 Size 2T Huggies pull-ups
  • 696 Huggies wipes (3 packs of 232)
  • 12 rolls of Charmin toilet paper
  • CVS Acid Reducer
Oh and I still have $9 of unused Extra Care Bucks... maybe I'll get more diapers?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Libba said...

Ha! Smart move getting bigger sizes, too. At first I was like, Mose is going to have to start drinking a lot of something to use up all those diapers!

Congrats on the house in Ross Bridge. I have a colleague that lives out there and she loves it. It's beautiful, and the sidewalks and family atmosphere will be perfect for the Garrisons!

Good luck with your station wagon shopping :-) I purchased a 2005 Toyota RAV4...kind of like a station wagon, but it looks more like an SUV. Room in the back to stick the dog, which is VERY important. Ha!