Wednesday, April 2, 2008

do-gooder Kev

Not only is my husband such a hardworker for our family's sake, he also wants to improve Alabama. He made a documentary last year on Collegeville, the part of Birmingham that is dangerously isolated by trains. Kevin presented his documentary to the Birmignham City Council yesterday as part of a discussion involving railroad reform.

Click here for the article on the city council meeting.

I look up to him so much. If he wasn't already my best friend I'd sure want him to be!

If you'd like to see his documentary, "Trained In," click here!


"Trucked in, trained in, and smoked in. That we are!" - Vivian Starks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GO KEVIN!!! Great news for the trained communities!

The Pullen Family said...

Is there anything LHB can't do? I'm so impressed and wish I had half the civic drive you do.

I'd never heard of Collegeville, but will admit that I want to go specifically to meet the man outside by the fountain. He reminds me of my family. :)

Elisa M said...

So great! I saw Kevin's Doc on another blog: www.spitballarmy.com. He is so famous and cool!