Monday, April 7, 2008

Blessed am I

You know, last night I was weepy. Not sure why, but maybe b/c I had a great weekend and hated to see it over :( So as I was telling Kevin all my stresses I realized outlook is half the battle. You can quote me on that. Although I could dwell on the fact that we have one apartment we are living that is teeny, and a house in Birmingham that we are trying to sell from 100 miles away, I really have it good. No, I have it great. At least we have the means to have housing. Multiple housing tho' it be. Anywho, I am resolving from this day forward to count my blessings (literally) 3 times a day. Morning, noon, and night.


On another note, one of the songs sung to Moseley this weekend:
Little Willie dressed in sashes
Fell in the fire and burned to ashes
After a while the room got chilly
but no one dared stir up Willie

Little Willie hung his sister,
She was dead before we missed her.
"Willie's always up to tricks!
Ain't he cute? He's only six!"

*there are a ton of disturbing lyrics to this tune

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your mom's song! TOO cute! :) In a sick kinda way, I did not know she had it in her.