Sunday, January 27, 2008

Girls night out!

I went to Birmingham yesterday for a Girls night out. I arrived in time to have lunch with Krista who is due with her first baby in SIX WEEKS! I dropped a salad off at David's work then headed to my art class. I met Anna and Catherine (no babies!) at the Jennifer Harwell studio for our class. We drank Baileys and Milk and Coffee during the class which made it very interesting. After we finished our masterpieces we headed to Allison's house to change for our night out. We ate at Greyhouse Grille and then had drinks at Innisfree.

Anna, Jess, and Catherine with our creations.


Unfortunately, back in Montgomery, Moseley began throwing up around 10:30p. After we all parted ways I headed back to Montgomery. I made good time and got back about 12:30a.

He is fine now though. Just reacted badly to his dinner of chili and mexican cornbread.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It sounds like fun! Poor Mose (and Kevin!). i would HATE to clean up chili throw up!!!
Glad he is feeling better. Can't wait to see your masterpiece!

Unknown said...

I know your Bailey-induced masterpiece is something to see! Bring it if you can on Friday! Love, M.