Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Big Easy... again

This weekend I went to New Orleans to celebrate my birthday. Momma, Moseley and I had a great time and I got a lot of really awesome gifts. Plus, we ate at a Mexican restaurant, my favorite. On Sunday, we went on a small shopping spree. I got some new Jeans and a shirt (thank you Victoria and Dad for the gift certificate to the Gap!). And... I found the perfect swimsuit. It is brown with a light blue lettuce edge. It has a tankini top and bikini bottom and there is also a swim skirt for modesty.




















































































On Saturday I had a bit of car trouble. My power steering pump exploded just outside of the Jeep dealership. Luckily they had it ready for me when we got back.

No comments: