Thursday, January 10, 2008

What does Mono and Pinkeye have in common?

Kevin.

That's right folks, he has Mononucleosis and conjunctivitis. He has to take about 5 different medicines every 4 hours.

On top of this I have to wear a boot on my left foot due to a painful bone spur and have a staph infection in my nose.

We need many prayers said because we are the crippled leading the sick! Thank the good Lord that Moseley is not sick.

In good news, I am going to NOLA this weekend to visit my friend Mary Noller. I am so pumped, we always have a ton of fun.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. Y'all sound worse than we do! Hope you all heal very soon.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I over nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.