Friday, February 1, 2008

Sick much? And other goings on...

Last night we hung out at the Tucks. So much fun. We have been getting together with them about one night a week. The boys play for awhile and then we put them to sleep. Then we have grown up time. Last week we ate pizza and played dominoes. This week we watched a movie.

I had a big salad and then some of Katie's fantastic chili (Kevin had TWO Bowls!). We watched the movie "The Real Old Testament" Which is hilarious.

Then, I started to feel funny. By the time we left, I wasn't feeling too hot. We got home and I tried to sleep to no avail. I got up about 12:30a and was "sick" for about an hour and a half. Even afterwards, I still couldn't sleep because I still felt so bad.

So, we cancelled our trip to Mobile :( and will go next weekend.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Bummer! I hope my chili didn't make you sick!!! Are you feeling any better? Let me know if y'all need anything. More chili, perhaps ;)