Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why, Why, Why?

So, the bib saga began in August. I ordered some bibs as birthday presents for Moseley, Laine, Jimmy, and James. They are "1st birthday" bibs and too cute. They said they were on backorder but would arrive September 19th. This date was a whole month before any of the wee ones birthday parties. No problem! Well, 9/19 came and went. I called last week and they informed me the bibs would ship on October 1st. Cutting it close but hey, they are THAT CUTE. Laine's birthday is first. As in, a week from Saturday. I was wondering if I should get her a backup bib just in case. Yesterday, a package came and lo' and behold, the bibs were here. Um, all of the boys' bibs came, Laine's did not! THE ONLY ONE I NEEDED PRONTO! It's like I ticked off the gods of mailorder and didn't know it.



2 comments:

Allison said...

Don't worry about it. I am going to get her a full body toddler bib so she can eat her cupcake on her birthday.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I can't wait to see it on the boys!