Monday, October 15, 2007

We are at the beach!

Moseley and I made it to the beach this morning. We met Victoria at the outlets for a little bit of shopping and then went to lunch. Afterwards, the three of us came to the condo and hung out, walked on the beach, and sat by the pool. So much fun and it's just beginning.

Victoria took the picture below of Mose by the pool. It is a wonderful place appropriately called Eden, with a hot tub, indoor skylight pool, baby pool and tropical waterfall pool. The actual 2b/2b condo is really great too! Click here for more pics!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I didn't know y'all were going to the beach. I'm out of it. Keep me posted. Thanks for coming up to Laine's bday party and for the future dress. It is so cute.

Unknown said...

I wish I was there. I could use a LONG vacation. I hope you have a wonderful time! Love the pics!

Katie said...

What a sweetie. I wish we were at the beach!