Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!

Yesterday was the best day ever! Why? I got 4 packages in the mail. I LOVE mail!!! What did I get, you ask?

1) The fluffiest, snuggliest pillows ever from Carmen! Thank you thank you! I couldn't wait to go to sleep. And I can attest (the next morning), they are the best pillows I have ever had! Oh, and they are a present for Kevin passing the bar but I tend to think I helped out on that a little bit :)

2) Moseley's new Chair insert (only fun b/c of #3)

3) Green Gingham Slipcover (with monogram) for Moseley's new chair. It's precious!

4) New sewing scissors!! 2 pairs of Gingher shears. I really like how much better they cut fabric than our meat scissors :)

As soon as Mose wakes up from his nap I will post some pictures of his new birthday chair!



No comments: