Friday, June 5, 2009

"We're best buds!"

"I ain't braggin' or nothin', but I was in charge of huntin' him down if he tried to escape."

Yesterday, we had planned to go to a water playdate at a friends house but got rained out. Moseley was really excited and had been such a good boy at my doctor's appointment that I let him watch a movie. He wanted to watch Cars, of course, but insisted on watching with Chambers. 

It is funny to me that they are both our boys since they look so different. Moseley has such dark skin and light hair and Chambers is so pale with dark hair :) 




I love you, Chambers


This is my favorite part!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Kim Wood said...

Probably some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen! I would love to have copies - Love, M.

The Dettling's said...

That is ADORABLE! I love that our older boys love our baby boys so much! Too sweet!

Tabitha said...

How CUTE!!!! IT's sweet how much Mose loves his little brother!!

The Pullen Family said...

I'm so in love with your little men! Absolutely too cute. EK and I are going to come visit in the next few weeks. Nail down the shutters - she's crazy these days.