Monday, June 22, 2009

Not so Little Weekend

Kevin, Moseley, Chambers and I drove up to Knoxville this past weekend. Kevin's Moms sister (Aunt Gerry) lives there with her family (The Littles) , their family (The Evans) and their family (confused yet?) We had a very fun weekend of hanging out at home and going to the Children's Museum in Oak Ridge ,where the Manhattan Project was based. 


Moseley and Aunt Gerry (Janice's sister). He insisted she take him to the potty every time, it was so funny!

Vicki (Janice's Niece), Chris (Vicki's Son), Monica (Chris Wife) and baby Cade (Chris and Monica's baby), John (Kevin's brother) and a pantless Moseley (this was a recurring theme)

Vicki holding 6-month old Chambers and Chris and Monica holding 5-week old Cade

Kevin, Moseley and Nonna at Dinner


From Left: Moseley, Janice, Randy, Uncle Dewey, Aunt Gerry, Bill, Vicki, Cade (in carseat) Monica, Chris, Tyler, Courtney, John, me and Chambers (in carseat). Got that?


At El Sazon Mexican Restaurant

Chambers just hanging out

Moseley has found the train exhibit at the Children's Museum


All Aboard!

Photobucket

1 comment:

e said...

hey! I don't know how to email back after someone comments (prob cause my email isn't google) so I thought I'd just write you here.
YES...to at least 2 more c-sections!!! I hope my dr says the same.
I'll need to pick your brain about repeat sections at some point before Oct!
Your boys are so cute and make me very excited to have two!!!