Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Garden of Eden

Wednesday, May 20th - We (Me, Moseley and Chambers) drove down to the beach during naptime. We had the pleasure of staying at Eden in Perdido Key, FL for nearly two weeks! The condo was on the 2nd floor (and they are all gulfside and on the beach) so we had a gorgeous close-up view. It is condo E-202 if you are looking for an awesome place to stay. It is such a gorgeous resort! I has an indoor pool and indoor jacuzzi as well as an outdoor pool with waterfall and outdoor jacuzzi. It also has a pretty large outdoor baby pool (very important!). It has a diner and spa as well which come in handy! 

My momma and Kevin joined us Friday, the 22 until early Tuesday the 25th when they both had to return to work. Aunt Nancy Pants came Monday afternoon and stayed until Tuesday afternoon. We had quite a few days to ourselves which was a little hectic/difficult but we had fun nonetheless. 

Moseley loves the water and beach and could occupy himself for hours in the baby pool with just a cup. We did play in the big pool a few times but that meant I had to have someone with me who could keep watch over Chambers. Speaking of Chambers, he basically sat in his stroller playing with toys anytime we were at the pool. He was such a good sport and never cried about it. I guess he doesn't know what he is missing but I still felt bad about it. 


The drive down, Moseley sacked out!  Can you see the pile of gear in the back? We stopped by our place in Josephine, AL (Perdido Bay) and got some fun toys, ice chests and other things so the car was crammed by the time we got home.



We woke up and headed straight to the pool.



My sweet baby just chillin' poolside


All I need is this lil' ol' cup


I love the water


My anniversary gift from my momma, this super cute chaise cover! It turns into a beach bag to tote all our towels :)



How I spent many of my mornings...



Can you see Moseley in the corner with his pants halfway down? He got out and said he had to tee-tee. He attempted to tee-tee in the bushes but I stopped him and took him to the potty :)



Moseley is getting so big. Chambers just looks angry :)



My Momma reading on the beach


Moseley and Kevin doing what they did best... hunting for periwinkles. They both had the best time unearthing them and watching them burrow back into the sand.



My little doll still sleeping during our excursions.



My sweet hubby and Moseley checking out the sights. There was always something to see from our balcony.


Photobucket


4 comments:

The White Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to go to the beach later this summer! Chambers has gotten SO big...he's so cute! I can't believe he's almost 6 months old!

Laura said...

I am so jealous - 2 weeks at the beach!! Eden is a great place. The Engwalls let Matt & I stay there 1 weekend & we didn't want to leave!

Kim Wood said...

Cute babies, but WHO is that gorgeous beach babe in the green hat? What a bod! ;)

Tabitha said...

How cute are they?? LMAO at the "streaker" pic, the boy is a nut. That trip sounds fabulous!!!!