Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Favorite Books (by Moseley)

I LOVE to read. I bring my momma books to read to me day and night. We rarely leave the house these days without a book. These are my favorite books to read. I can pick them out of the stack and also love to flip through them by myself.

Whose Mouse Are You?
I call this book "Mouse." Its about a little mouse who is all alone b/c his family is caught up in some tricky situations. He brings them all home and even gets a new brother. This just so happens to be my Uncle Staples favorite book of all time. When he was little he read this book a ton!



Big Red Barn
Also known as "Barn." This is a story about all kinds of animals and what their day is like living in a barn. At the end the animals go to sleep and I tell them "nigh-nigh." I can point to the "meows," "woowoo's," and the "gee." That's cats, dogs and geese in laymen terms.



Do You Have a Hat?
The "Hat" book is great. It is about a bunch of famous people and their hats. "Walt Whitman had a hat, at times a makeshift table mat..." This book actually came free in a box of cheerios. Even more of winner b/c it was free.


Pat the Bunny
Victoria gave me this book for Easter and I LOVE it. It has a lot of interactive features. I love to feel "daddy's scratchy face" and then feel my real daddy's scratchy face!



If you have a favorite children's book let me know what it is. I am always on the lookout for new books!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Elisa M said...

Oh my...too many to list.
Caps for Sale, Where the Wild things Are, Ish, Curduroy, all Richard Scarry, Llama, Llama Red Pajama are just a few that come to mind.
childrens books are my fav!!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

doodles is just right down the road from the summit...know where the vestavia fire department is in cahaba heights?? they are right across the street - behind the Olive Branch restaurant.

Whitney said...

When I was a child, my favorite books were "But No Elephants" by Jerry Smath, "Popcorn" by Frank Asch, and "The Pain and The Great One" by Judy Blume.

I think Mosely would love them, too!