Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A day in the life of . . . ANOTHER Garrison!

I have saved my first blog entry for a very special occasion. I am pleased to announce the arrival of our next child will be on or about 22 December 2008. I know, I know. Everyone wants to know if the new child favors the mother or father? Well, I think the picture speaks for itself. Behold, the next member of the Garrison clan:



I have heard from reliable sources that children tend to ignore their new brothers or sisters. Moseley is no different. He has yet to express the slightest interest in playing with his new sibling and acts as if nothing has changed. Well, my first born, you are in for quite a surprise.

Last but not least, before everyone thinks I deserve all the credit, I'd like to recognize someone without whom this miracle of life would not be possible. Thank you to my wonderful wife for doing the heavy (perhaps more accurately, all) lifting necessary to bring our new child into this world. I love you Jess, and thank you for all you have given me.

Best wishes to all,

Kevin

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a sweet post!! I am so happy for you two, excuse me, three, and can't wait to meet the newest member of the Garrison clan.

Elisa M said...

Kevin,
That new Garrison totally looks like you.
Congrats!

Unknown said...

I love the pic of the baby! Great angle!

The Pullen Family said...

Welcome new baby Garrison! I'm so excited that our "fertile house" continued its proud legacy of producing many a pregnant woman. Whether conceiving here or just peeing on a stick, 2740 is simply magical...

Jess,
I CANNOT believe that you didn't say a word when y'all were here. You are much stronger than I would be!

Congrats!
R, A, and EK

Tabitha said...

Awww!! Look how cute he/she is already!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the newest Garrison.