Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So Sad

Kevin and I have decided we are going to sell our house in Birmingham. It's sad b/c we love that house, it has tons of charm and was pretty big for just the two of us. Also, we lived there 3 years so it is comfortable for us. On the flip side, since Moseley has arrived, we have become different people. We live for him. We want him and his future siblings to be happy and have lots of family visiting them. We are fast running out of room in the Southside house. Also, because none of our family lives nearby, we HAVE to have a guestroom. A guestbath would be nice too. Also, a lot of our back yard is a parking pad. I don't want Kevin to pull in one day to park and hit Moseley. So, we are exploring our options. We can't really do anything until we know the house will sell. Please say some prayers for us that we find a buyer for our house that will love it as much as we do.

**If you know of anyone in need of a 3bed/2bath house in the five points neighborhood, please let me know! It has all hardwoods, crown moulding, ceramic tile in baths and sunporch, storage shed, unfin. basement, attic, new heater and a/c, all appliances stay (incl. wash/dry). Asking $179,900

Our First Christmas in the house

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture make me so sad, poor Riley. I miss him and I know you guys do to. Yeah for a new house! :) Lets make a deal...I help you move, you help me move! :) Or swap babysitting services while moving!

Allison said...

Well, I know a Realtor. Does that help?