Sunday, November 25, 2007

I feel sick. Awful, awful, sick

It's contagious! It's an epidemic!

So, Moseley has had $%*^# (cha cha cha) for a few days now. No other symptoms, just a leaky diaper.

Then, last night, John (Kevin's bro) got sick, really sick. And he has to fly home today.

Then, this morning I got sick, really, really sick.

Then, Moseley threw up on the kitchen floor. Projectile *%$*$-ing and all the while smiling and playing. He apparently didn't feel bad. I however felt like death for the 3 hour drive home.

And now, as a grand finale, Kevin is sick... very, very sick.

It's gross and we have no washer. Have pity on us. Come take care of us.

On the advice of counsel (my mother) this entry has been edited.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! That really sucks!!! I hope you guys get feeling better.Did you eat something bad? Stay away, far, far away! (no disrespect or anything!) We are here for you, from a distance!

Allison said...

That's what we had in Austin. It was horrible but only lasted about 24 hours. Hope y'all get to feeling better.

By the way, no washing machine?

Unknown said...

LOL I love the updated one! :)

Allison said...

Tell your mother that *&%$###!!! is a normal part of Laine's life. No editing is necessary.