Friday, November 9, 2007

Moseley's Birthday: take one

Today, we had Moseley's Birmingham friends over for a pre-party celebration. I couldn't very well ask them to come to Mobile for a party. Anna, Jimmy, Catherine, James, Allison, and Laine came from Birmingham. Katie, my friend who lives here, came too. We ate lunch and let the babies play. It was really fun and Moseley racked up with the following toys:
  • 80 piece MegaBloks
  • Little Tikes Handiworker Workhorse
  • 3 Tonka Trucks and a cool 4-square ball
  • An Oinking Pig bowl that is activated when you use the special spoon
We have such great friends and more importantly a great network of babies. I will post pictures as soon as I get them from someone else (battery problems).

I made cupcakes and spelled out "Happy Bday Moseley" in icing. Cheesy, I know.


Moseley's friends (Jimmy, Mose, James, and Laine)


The boys in their matchin Birthday Bibs


At this point, Laine was ready to bolt

No comments: