Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wow - A whole month!

Tomorrow marks Chambers' one-month birthday. I can't believe I have been a parent to TWO precious boys for a whole month!

Chambers is doing well. He is sleeping well at night also. He still gets up every 3-5 hours but goes right back down to sleep once fed. We are going to transition him to his nursery this week. I will still sleep in there or at least up stairs but I want hi to get used to the room and crib.

Moseley is also doing well. He is back in MDO which he loves. He is having a hard time these days adjusting to the fact that I can't hold him if I am feeding Chambers. This is true especially if the two coincide with his post-nap lovey-ness.

Moseley is so smart. He knows his alphabet, which means he can sing the song AND identify any letter in writing! He can also count to ten in English and sign language and can count up to ten objects. We are working on 11 through 20 but that's coming slowly. Next up, spelling :)

Well I hear Chambers' little cry for food so I had better go deliver :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

Way to go, Moseley! Now big brother can teach Chambers and you and Kevin won't have to do a thing ;)

PS Happy Birthday Chamboo!