Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mobile Uploads and such

As you can imagine life is busy. I am getting the hang of the organizational aspects of juggling two children. I had a good run in the sleep department at night with Chambers pulling a 6 hr stretch for about 5 nights in a row. Now he's not sleeping quite as much but still going for a 5 hr stretch then a 3 1/2 hr stretch at night. I am ok with that but still tired.

If you know me then you know I LOVE to sleep. I can (and will) sleep anywhere at anytime. It's a family trait. My brother's ex-girlfriend used to call my momma's house "the house of sleep" b/c even in high school and beyond we revolved our daily activities around a good nap. Mardi Gras has always been tricky b/c there is so much to do and not enough time for naps. That can usually be solved by getting a hotel room closer to the festivities :)

I digress.

I take a lot of pics with my blackberry these days since it is always with me. I can then email them from my blackberry to Snapfish which is so easy. Here are the links to those pics (beware they are not the best resolution :)

Mobile Uploads - December 2008
Mobile Uploads - January 2009



Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved looking at such beautiful pictures! Since I can't be there, it's the next best thing! Before we know it, it'll be summer, and both Moseley and Chambers will be swimming in the little plastic pool, maybe swinging on the swingset! I love and miss you all! Love, M.