Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Keeping up with Laine

Last Friday, Moseley and I went to the Litton's house so I could keep Laine. Laine is crawling and semi-walking so you can imagine that I had my hands full. I was just hoping she'd show Mose some of her moves. Moseley is a slow army-crawler so I didn't have to worry about him going anywhere. In the first pic, Moseley is "down for a nap" while Laine pushes him back and forth in the pack-n-play. It was so cute.



Later, Moseley taunted Laine with his paci...



...and Laine decided she could take it no more and tried to get the paci for herself!



We had a lot of fun and they BOTH ended up taking long naps.



2 comments:

Allison said...

That is a hilarious picture of Laine pushing the pack n play. She loves stealing pacifiers. She doesn't really want one, she just wants to steal it away like it's a toy.

Unknown said...

ok so Laine need to play on Auburn offense! That picture of her pushing Moseley is so funny!