Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our Newest Little Sugar!

It's a BOY!!

Sweet Profile Shot


Sucking his thumb like Chambers...

He looks so snug!



Little boy #3 has no name :( We just ran out for now! Hopefully we will be able to sit down this weekend and come to a consensus about a name for this little angel. We are so excited and have updated the nursery for this little joy. I will hopefully be able to post some pics in a few weeks.

I get to go back for another ultrasound at 28 weeks to check on some fluid build-up in his kidney. Maybe if I take another disc they will give me some pictures from that U/S as well! I never get tired of seeing my little miracles!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

How exciting!! I can talk to u all day about fluid in the kidneys ;) so u brought a disc and they put the pics on it instead of printing them out???

Jessica said...

Actually, I got about 7 printed pics plus about 35 on the disc. HiRes and such. They requested I bring a DVD-RW.

Best of both worlds b/c I just love the look and feel of a printed sonogram picture but didn't want to have to scan them all in :)

The White Family said...

Congrats! Three little boys...You need to talk to Jeremy's mom! I know you were hoping for a girl, but you will love watching the brother relationship of those three little boys! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on having another boy! I was so sure it was a girl!