Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Three, three & under and under 30.

That's how someone referred to me the other day at Moseley and Chambers school. Followed by, "Can you even imagine!!???"

Yes. Yes, I can.

I haven't even thought about what it will be like to have 3 children, three years and younger. I imagine the under 30 part is to my advantage - more energy and such (although I am not feeling the energy bit right now).


Projects -
1) Finally finished Moseley's curtains!! I had 2 of the 4 panels done months ago but b/c they are fully lined with blackout lining they were quite an undertaking.

2) I made a family of Easter Eggs as part of our Easter decor. I have an unfinished egg for baby boy #3 :)


3) I want to finish making Moseley and Chambers' Desk Chair cushion out of extra sheeting I have.


The Boys -
1) Moseley tells people "My mommy has a baby in her tummy and all I have is breakfast in my tummy!" He is such a talker. He gets what you are talking about or will question you until it makes sense. He gets dressed/undressed by himself (this is a huge help to me!) He is just all grown up it makes me so sad and so proud at the same time. He gives out love very freely. Loves to hug and kiss - especially Chambers who isn't always receptive.

3) Chambers has started really communicating. He points to things he wants or places he wants to go. He also says "No, No, No" in this little funny voice when he doesn't want something (usually Milk, never, ever food). He also says "Uh-oh Spaghetti-oh" which is pretty funny. Oh and he says the sweetest "Thank you" when you give him something. He still signs "Milk", "More", and "All Done." He says "Ball (loves these), Book (pretends to read these aloud), Hello! (more like hay-yo), Pee-Pie!, Baby, and tries to mimic most words you say.

4) Moseley and Chambers eat us out of house and home. And they will eat anything. Some of the stranger things child-wise: salad (with onions, carrots, radishes and tomatoes), canned beets, etc. Plus all the normal stuff like sandwiches and burgers, etc.



Photobucket

No comments: