Friday, January 8, 2010

My 29th Birthday

**I promise I will blog about Christmas but it will be such an involved post I figured I'd knock out this smaller one.

On my 29th Birthday the boys sang me Happy Birthday. Well, Kevin wanted them too but Chambers can't carry a tune very well and Moseley sobbed the whole time b/c he was sad it wasn't HIS birthday. Not cool, guys. But the gesture was sincere.


My friend Beth made me brownies and my friend Catherine took me out for Coffee and bought us a sled for the upcoming forecast of snow. I also got a spa gift certificate from my Daddy and Victoria which is perfect!! Also, Aunt Cici and Uncle Stevo sent me some beautiful frames so I put pics of the boys in them. Kevin's parents and my momma will be here next weekend to celebrate my birthday all over again... I like having a Birthday month!!

That night, Kevin picked me up (he was coming from work) with flowers in hand and went to the Olive Garden for dinner and to see "Up in the Air." Great movie and awesome food.


I got beautiful diamond princess cut stud earrings as a joint Christmas/Birthday gift.

It was a good birthday despite the age. I was 12 mourning 13 about 17 years ago and some things never change!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a great husband!! I love the pic of Mose crying too!

Unknown said...

I love your blog. So funny! I couldn't help but laughing at the Moseley comments (Pony Watkins, etc.). I know you will love reading these posts back to them one day.